|Austin Vietnamese Restaurant | Pho Dan Vietnamese Cuisine|
|Wednesday, 23 June 2010 00:00|
Tucked away in a strip of mall at the intersection of Braker Lane and North Lamar Blvd, Pho Dan is our newly discovered Vietnamese restaurant. Braker Lane serves as our most direct road to reach Austin Chinatown from home. We pass almost once every week if not every fortnightly, however I barely noticed Pho Dan until recently.
|Last Updated on Monday, 21 June 2010 17:01|
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...