|Texas Dallas | Old Red Museum|
|Monday, 29 November 2010 00:00|
Driving into the downtown of Dallas, one could hardly miss the charming landmark of Old Red Museum. Stands proudly, it was erected from stack of red bricks or simply recognized as the red building located at the crossroad of Main Street and S. Houston. The architecture of Richardsonian Romanesque style with round arches, this structure was formerly the Dallas County Courthouse.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 13 October 2010 05:17|
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...