|Texas Dallas | Pioneer Plaza - Legacy of Cattle Drive|
|Sunday, 21 November 2010 00:00|
It is always never too late to discover something new. My last winter trip to Dallas brought me to learn about Shawnee Trail or better known as Texas Road - an early cattle drive trail established before Civil War and prior to the famous Chisholm Trail. Shawnee Trail gathered cattle from east and west Texas, which passed through Austin, Waco, Dallas and ended at Kansas.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 13 October 2010 04:38|
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...