|Texas Corpus Christi | USS Lexington Museum - The Blue Ghost|
|Thursday, 17 June 2010 00:00|
Floating by the shore on the Corpus Christi Bay, USS Lexington is a vintage aircraft carrier built during World War II for the United States Navy. Originally, the ship was called Cabot but later renamed to USS Lexington in honor of the Revolutionary War Battle of Lexington. As the fifth ship that bore the name, Lexington was commissioned in February 1943 and served extensively during World War II (WWII).
|Last Updated on Thursday, 17 June 2010 08:58|
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...