|Texas Travis County | Hamilton Pool Nature Preserve|
|Wednesday, 02 June 2010 00:00|
Summer is the best time to hit into water. For Austinites and folks in Travis County, Hamilton Pool Nature Preserve near Bee Cave offers a great spot for swimming, picnicking and 'open spelunking'. In addition, the trail along Hamilton Creek features good opportunity for hiking and nature study.
Located 30 miles away from Austin off Texas State Hwy 71 west, Hamilton Pool is usually crowded during late spring and summer weekends. Arrive early as the preserve area has limited parking. It would be temporarily closed once it reaches maximum capacity of 75 vehicles. Entrance fee of $10 is collected at the gate post.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 02 June 2010 19:59|
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...