|Bangkok Must-See | Damnoen Saduak Floating Market|
Despite loosing a fair bit of its authenticity, Damnoen Saduak Floating Market still retains its cultural charm, remains attractive and considered as one of the most popular floating markets near Bangkok. Located about 110 km west of Bangkok in the province of Ratchaburi, Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is open daily from 07:00 through 12:00 hours.
Day in day out, this market is colorful and chaotic, flooded with hundreds of traders performing transaction with locals or tourists. Unlike a typical market, these vendors are stationed on a rowing boat each and all the transactions are conducted on the canals or khlongs gives the name - Floating Market or 'Talad Nam' (literally means 'Water Market') in Thai!
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...