If you are in Texas, Tex-Mex is a common term used to describe the dishes that blends ingredients available in United States but influenced by the culinary created in Mexico. In other word, Tex-Mex connotes 'Mexican food' in Texas or in some other states, they refer it as 'Southwestern cuisine'.
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...