|Taiwan Keelung (Jilong) | Miaokou Night Market - Food Street|
|Saturday, 07 August 2010 00:00|
Visiting Keelung is never complete if one does not take a glance at Miaokou Night Market. Fame for the best place in Taiwan that offers street snacks especially seafood, Keelung's Miaokou has a steep history started since Japanese occupation. The story began with some regular vendors selling snacks near the entrance of Dianji Temple. As the demand from Keelung townies increased, this had attracted more vendors and eventually turned the temple's entrance to be a food market.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 March 2011 23:14|
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...