|Taiwan Scenic North Coast | Yehliu Geopark - Mushroom Rocks & The Queen's Head|
|Friday, 23 July 2010 00:00|
Hidden behind a prosperous fishing village, the cape of Yehliu (野柳) is home to the fascinating rock formations, extraordinary terrain and rich ecological resources. Lies between Jinshan and Wanli in northern coast of Taiwan, Yehliu Geopark stretches about 1700 meter into the ocean, holding abreast a land between 50-200 meters.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 27 July 2010 09:31|
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...