|Taiwan Northern Coast | Yehliu Fishing Harbor|
|Wednesday, 21 July 2010 00:00|
Nestled against the mountains and hemmed in by the sea in between Keelung and Jinshan, there is a fishing village called Yehliu (野柳). The name Yehliu originated from Spanish words 'Puntos Diablos' which means 'Devil's Cape' and thus phonetically, it is pronounced as 'Yehliu'.
|Last Updated on Friday, 23 July 2010 13:21|
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...