|Penang 1st Avenue Restaurant | Master Choo Kitchen|
|Sunday, 31 July 2011 00:00|
Our exploration to the latest city mall in George Town landed us at Master Choo Kitchen. Being one of the restaurants residing at level 3 of 1st Avenue Mall, the name Master Choo Kitchen fancied us in the first place. Sounds fresh and authoritative, we then took a step closer to check out their menu.
Holding two hungry stomachs, we picked more than a handful of dishes to try. Ice blended peanut chocolate (RM6.90) and winter melon with sea coconut (RM5.00) were our picks for beverages.
Above is Ipoh white coffee egg tart, cost RM1.60. I'd say it a brilliant food innovation. We like it.
Unit 3-12,1st Avenue Mall
182 Jalan Magazine
10300 George Town
Business hour: 1000 through 2200 daily
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 21 June 2011 23:46|
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...