|Penang New Lane Goh Chew Coffee Shop | Stir-fried Rice Vermicelli/Noodle with Fish|
|Sunday, 26 September 2010 00:00|
Speaking of Penang hawker, New Lane or Lorong Baru is a famous food street in George Town, Penang. As darkness crawls in, the street is flooded with hawker stalls or street vendors serving a huge array of local delicacy. Goh Chew Coffee Shop that sits less than 50 m from Sunway Hotel is also packed in the evening and at night. Little that I know during the day until our fried brought us there after a morning hike.
|Last Updated on Sunday, 05 September 2010 23:25|
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...