|Ipoh Lou Wang Restaurant | Bean Sprouts Chicken (Nga Choi Gai) - Tauge Ayam Kuetiau|
|Monday, 17 May 2010 00:00|
Bean sprouts or better known as 'Taugeh' in Malaysian dictionary, is a common ingredient used in Asian cooking. And in Ipoh, Bean Sprouts Chicken is claimed as the number one food in this former tin-mining town of Malaysia.
Arrived in less than 10 minutes, the appetizing bean sprouts were served with light soy sauce, pepper powder and sesame oil garnished with spring onions and red chillies. Smell good and juicy as I started biting.
|Last Updated on Thursday, 08 December 2011 01:07|
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...