|Teluk Intan Attractions | 5 Top Things To Do & Eat|
A sleepy town on the coastal line of Perak, Teluk Intan can be a great outing for day trippers from Ipoh or neighboring states if you know what to expect. Visit with an open mind. It is a great escapade being away from bustling world to witness the scenes of a Malaysia cowboy town. Nothing much to boast but certainly rewarding if you're keen to explore and take it easy as you go.
As sourced from traveler's sign post:
Originally housed the water tank that supply water to the town area and reserve during the drought and fire. It was also used to report time and served as a beacon to guide ship into Teluk Anson Port.
Now, the leaning tower of Teluk Intan serves as a clock tower. The chiming clock which was installed in 1894 was brought from London and designed by J.W. Benson Ludgathy.
2. A walk down the memory lane.
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...