|Penang Municipal Park @ Youth Park | Top 10 Things To Do|
Being one of the great green sanctuaries on the island, Penang Municipal Park that is fondly known as Youth Park (Taman Belia) is popular with locals and tourists. Also known as Taman Perbandaran Pulau Pinang, this recreational park can be accessed via a single traffic road from Persiaran Kuari off Jalan Utama. If you miss the former junction into Persiaran Kuari, drive along Jalan Utama and continue on Jalan Kebun Bunga on the direction heading to Penang Botanical Garden. In less than 300 m after the right turn into Jalan Gottlieb, you can't miss a large open parking bay next to a Hindu Temple. Park your vehicle here and take a couple-minute walk opposed road traffic, to reach the park.
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...