|The Best Langkawi Beach | Bays of Sharks & Jalan Teluk Yu|
Lies in between Pantai Pasir Hitam and Pantai Pasir Tengkorak on the north, look for a low yellow and red stone fences as this is the clue leading to the best Langkawi beach - Bays of Sharks. Not too far from Langkawi Craft Cultural Complex, the entrance to this secluded park that is only flanked by two concrete structures. Picturesque waterfront, this tiny park offers a great view of boulders in the sea and Tarutao Islands of South Thailand. If you walk to the other end of the park, you'll find stairs leading down to this beautiful beach particularly on sunny days at medium tide. Unnamed, not touristy, no sign indicating a park but this place is the best kept secret of Langkawi beaches.
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...