|Perak Parks & Ponds | Taiping Lake Gardens|
When I was small, Taiping Lake Gardens or known locally as Taman Tasik Taiping was to be one of my favorite parks in Malaysia. My dad loves this huge green carpet that invited plenty of bamboos and charming raintrees to live there. Being one of the parks we visited often, obviously Taiping Lake Gardens was always being praised for its evergreen beauty. True. This time, it was my turn. I took my son there on a fine weekend and Taiping Lake Gardens is still 'ever' green literally. Another adjective that describes well is HUGE, so be prepared to walk more than a fair bit. Otherwise, one may drive, taking the tour of the scenic driveway loop.
Well maintained, ample car park and free access remain as the plus points for public to enjoy the largest man-made park in Malaysia. Aside from the lush grenery, Taiping Zoo and Maxwell Hill are the nearby attractions.
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...