Fermented dishes such as Kimchi, served cold (if you remember Korean's side dishes or banchan) and strong tangy-spicy flavor (pickled vegetables) are perhaps the distinct correlations that most of us could recall with Korean food. I started to learn a bit more about Korean cuisine after watching the famous Korean blockbuster - Jewel in The Palace or 'Dae Jang Geum' (大長今) that portrayed mainly the Korean royal cuisine.
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...