|Tokyo Taito Asakusa | Sensoji Temple (Asakusa Kannon) - Zenizuka Jizoson (Zeniduka-Jizou)|
|Friday, 23 April 2010 00:00|
Zeniduka-Jizou or Zenzizuka Jizo-do Hall, both refers to the same sacred spot within the premise of Sensoji
Today, folks visit the shrine to pray for 'Roku-Jizou' in order to success in business. The current shrine was
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 April 2010 19:30|
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...