|Tokyo Ueno | Ueno Park (Onshi-Koen) & Shinobazu Pond (No Ike)|
|Tuesday, 25 May 2010 00:00|
Occupying the former site of Kan'ei-ji Temple that was built by Tokugawa shoguns to guard Edo Castle against the unlucky direction of north-east. However the temple was destroyed during Boshin War - a civil war between 1868 to 1869. Ueno Park was initiated as public park after a piece of huge land was granted by Emperor Taisho in 1924.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 25 May 2010 19:55|
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...