|Tokyo Station | Marunouchi-naka-Dori - Upscale Shopping|
|Thursday, 20 May 2010 00:00|
A quiet street that lies not too far from South Exit of JR Tokyo Station is Marunouchi-naka-Dori. We did not expect to experience the air of sophistication, somehow our destination to Imperial Palace brought us to pass through the high class area of Marunouchi which are lined up with brand shops such as Hermes, Brook Brothers, Tiffany & Co, Kate Spade, Old England and Royal Copenhagen.
|Last Updated on Thursday, 20 May 2010 21:10|
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...