|Tokyo Imperial Palace | East Gardens (Kokyo Higashi Gyoen) & Historic Remains|
|Wednesday, 19 May 2010 00:00|
As the name suggests, East Garden sits on the eastern bound of the present Tokyo Imperial Palace - the official residence of Japanese Emperor and Empress.
Opening Hours: 9:00 to 16:30
(until 17:00 from mid April through August; until 16:00 from November through February).
Entry is possible until 30 minutes before closing.
Closed: Mondays, Fridays, New Year (Dec 28 to Jan 3) and some special occasions. If Monday or Friday is a
national holiday, the gardens are closed on the following day instead.
Less than 5 minutes walk from Otemachi Subway Station (Chiyoda, Tozai, Marunouchi, Hanzomon and Mita Subway Lines)
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 May 2010 15:00|
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...