Reckon as the sleeping giant of South East Asia, Indonesia is the world's largest archipelago situated closed to Equator. Ranked fourth of world population after China, India and USA, it is the home to 240 million people.
Speaking of trips, tours and holiday destinations, Indonesia certainly has plenty to offer, from tropical forest, volcanic caldera, pristine beaches to ancient and world's heritage sites.
For metropolitan escapade, Jakarta is the top of the list. Despite Jakarta is the capital and the largest city on Java island, Bandung is famed for factory outlets, a popular shopping destination for designers clothing, textile and fashions.
Bali, however has a character of its own. A tropical island of Hindu majority, it is obviously the place that hosts the most visitors from abroad particularly from Australia and Asia countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, China and Japan.
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...