|Penang New World | Passions of Kerala - Banana Leaf Rice|
|Wednesday, 08 December 2010 00:00|
Originated from Southern India, Banana leaf rice is a popular cuisine in Malaysia partly owing to abundance supply of banana leaves in the tropics. The fragrance of rice and dishes placed on banana leaf is indeed inviting and salivating.
|Last Updated on Sunday, 23 January 2011 02:45|
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...