Both are Asian food that is well-known for its aromatic spices.
Characterized by the extensive use of spices, herbs, fruits and vegetables, Indian cuisine is famed for being hot and spicy in addition to the wide assortment of dishes and cooking techniques.
While Middle Eastern or West Asian cuisine does not differ. Highly diverse and some of the commonly used ingredients across the lands in Arab world are olives, olive oil, pitas, honey, sesame seeds, sumac, chickpeas, mint and parsley. Speaking of Middle Eastern food, it perhaps reminds us of Shawarma or the Arab version of Taco. Presented with bread and shaved grilled meat such as lamb, goat, chicken or turkey, this sandwich is fast-food and popular for folks on the go.
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...