|Who's Bryan @ All Seasons Place Farlim|
Interestingly, Who's Bryan has its own charm to attract the crowd especially on Friday and Saturday evenings. They feature the live vocalist and musician on the little stage. It somehow remind me of Central Perk - the cafe in the popular sitcom Friends, a place where people hang out to catch up. And I have to agree after trying out their food.
We went for a date to sample the food. Menu looks elaborate and comprehensive, however nothing can be a better yardstick than the food itself. I opted for Chicken Baked Rice set (RM16.90) at which was served with mushroom soup and a glass of peach tea. While My SO went for Crumbly Chicken (RM17.90) and Lychee Garden (RM9.50).
Honestly, the food is typical nothing special to shout about. A couple of Lychee in a single beverage is over-priced. The plus is on the service and ambiance.
6H-1-1 All Seasons Place'
Lebuhraya Thean Teik
Air Itam, Penang
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...