|Penang Tanjung Bungah | Ingolf Kneipe - German Restaurant and Bar|
|Thursday, 14 January 2010 15:02|
Ingolf's Kneipe is perhaps the one and only German restaurant in Penang, Malaysia. It has been operating since several years ago and today, it is still a favorite spot especially on weekend or holiday seasons. Call for reservation to avoid disappointment. Otherwise, just beat the rest and be there as early as 6 pm for dinner.
Overall most of the choices are good, the ambiance is cozy for date or even family gathering and the price is reasonable. They do not apply additional service charge (which very few restaurants in Penang are doing this now!) so the price you see on the menu is the price you pay. It is also interesting to note that the menu is also described in German.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 16 February 2010 20:34|
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...