|Penang Kampar Fish Jelly Restaurant | Yong Tau Fu - Hakka Noodle|
|Friday, 06 November 2009 15:35|
Since my first visit to this restaurant, I always wonder why the name is Kampar Fish Jelly Restaurant? Does it have anything to do with Kampar - a sleepy town in Perak? Or the dishes served here are Kampar's famous delicacy? Or it is just simply another seafood restaurant? Guess I have not found an answer but do you?
Operating hours: Tuesday - Sunday
Lunch: 10:30am - 2:30pm and Dinner: 6:30pm - 9:30pm
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 16 February 2010 20:32|
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...