|Lolipot Shabu Shabu Restaurant @ Bayan Avenue Queensbay | Flirting With Foods|
|Sunday, 09 February 2014 00:00|
Steamboat is synonym to Lunar New Year! One of the must-have during reunion dinner, I have never missed steamboat on the eve of Chinese New Year for the past 10 years whether we live in Asia or beyond this continent. And guess this year, I had it too for the first day upon my return to work.
Similar to 100 Degree C Restaurant in KL, Lolipot Shabu Shabu Restaurant houses more than a dozen of tables, with individual pot that one is allowed to take charge. I seriously mean it, you certainly get a chance to manage your own stove unless you’re not interested to do so. Low or high, on or off, there are touch pads that act as control buttons for your own electrical stove.
|Last Updated on Saturday, 08 February 2014 18:08|
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...