|Klang Bak Kut Teh in Penang | Pao Xiang Cotton String Pork Ribs Tea|
|Friday, 18 November 2011 00:00|
Traditionally, savoring Bak Kut Teh takes place at old Chinese kopitiams or vendors by the road side or even alleys. Pao Xiang however takes a bold step to introduce Bak Kut Teh in a posh atmosphere, standing in the list among the fine dining restaurants. From the birth place in Klang, they stride to mark territory at upscale places such as KL Pavilion but I did not step in there. We landed in a newly established outlet at D'Piazza Mall in Penang by incidental.
|Last Updated on Monday, 07 November 2011 18:56|
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...