|Perak Ipoh Jalan Leong Sin Nam | Road to Best Dimsum|
|Sunday, 19 June 2011 00:00|
Dimsum and Ipoh goes hand in hand. Many foodies claim that Ipoh's dimsum is the best in Malaysia. So if you are on a gastronomical trip to the capital of silver state - Perak, get dimsum for breakfast to kick start your day!
Of three restaurants, which is the best of all? You are the judge. Try and decide! Taste and flavor are something personal and subjective. There are plenty of comments reviewed by food bloggers. Intermingled with some emotional parameters eg. service or memories, each of us are the best judge and the reasons for these dimsum operators to survive and to keep up their food quality!
Go early before 8 am, avoid public holidays or school holidays.
Yoke Fook Moon is the only restaurant serves dimsum in evening/night.
|Last Updated on Monday, 06 June 2011 20:04|
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...