|Penang Sg Dua Dim Sum Restaurant | Maxim - Pekaka Square|
|Saturday, 13 November 2010 00:00|
Talking about dim sum on the south-eastern area of Penang island, honestly there is not many choices. One of the most popular spots that my family and friends frequented is Maxim at Pekaka Square in Sg Dua. A stone throw from USM, Maxim serves reasonably good selection of Malaysian dim sum, almost exactly like everything we could have in downtown.
|Last Updated on Saturday, 02 October 2010 23:47|
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...