|London Arch (Bridge) | Witness of Powerful Nature|
|Friday, 09 December 2011 00:00|
True, change is the only constant that applies to the rock formations residing in Port Campbell National Park. The London Bridge is one of the classic examples. In the past, this natural double-span bridge allowed visitors to cross on in order to reach the outer land. Just a moment of in time on 15 January 1990, the bridge is falling down! The collapsed hence gives it a new name - The London Arch :)
The road tour on The Great Ocean Road is definitely a trip worth making if you are ever in Victoria Australia. The beauty and power of the seas have never been this close.
Well, our self-driving tour did not end here. Neither we returned to Melbourne right away. Stay tuned on our adventures in Grampians National Park - we were in the mouth of a Jaws!
|Last Updated on Friday, 25 November 2011 20:19|
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...