|The Twelve Apostles | Top Icon of The Great Ocean Road|
|Saturday, 03 December 2011 00:00|
Signposts are many to make sure no one will pass this icon without a stop. Designated parking area is ample, equipped with visitor's center and restrooms facilities. Getting to the viewing platform however requires a bit of decent walk. No bushes, no woods, it is straight on the paved paths towards the cliff-top viewing platforms. The view here is amazing! And never try to count the number of 'apostles', it is next to impossible to get a tally of twelve at the lookout points here. Perhaps, you could from the chopper ride :) Just enjoy the nature treat and forget the math.
At this point, my soul begged me to stay longer but the clicking moments challenged against :). How I wish I could make the clock stops ticking!
Never miss a special encounter next on the road - 3 themes at 1 stop, it is The Loch Ard Gorge!
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 07 December 2011 05:21|
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...