|Port Campbell National Park | Gibson Steps - Australia's Grandest Sand Beaches|
|Thursday, 01 December 2011 00:00|
Gibson Steps is one of Australia's most grand sand beaches. Yonder from the top of the cliffs we can see coral reefs and huge limestone towers over the sea in the distance. Steps are built into the cliff-face, hence given the name Gibson Steps. Hundreds of steps here allows one to descend into the beach below. The waves are strong and high to the point that it is unsafe to surf here. The wind blew a never ending blast of salt air into my face.
The afternoon sun lit up the scene beautifully. I stood on the beach for such a long time, taking in and admiring the beauty and power of nature.
Do not miss the top highlights and the reason to be on The Great Ocean Road - The Twelve Apostles!
|Last Updated on Sunday, 04 December 2011 00:25|
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...