A walkabout along the shores of 'The Great Ocean Road' is mesmerizing. Smell the fresh air, listen to the music of soaring waves, look at the far horizon and feel the vastness of the ocean.
Not many perhaps realize that Australia is a first world country with developing country's economy which are made up by mainly agricultural and mining. Both sectors account for 57% of the nation's exports. Geographically located on South Hemisphere, Australia is one of Christian populated countries that does not celebrate a white Christmas! Despite being the smallest continent, Australia is the sixth largest country in the world and has a continent by its own. Urbanization is heavily concentrated along the coastal cities like Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. Whilst the central region is home to Aborigines, deserts, national parks and unique wildlife that are seldom seen else where like kangaroo, koala, emu, wombat and platypus.
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...