|Texas Johnson City Restaurant | Silver K Cafe|
|Friday, 25 February 2011 00:00|
A small city along U.S Hwy 290, Johnson City is the hometown to the late president Lyndon B. Johnson. Our visit to Lyndon B. Johnson National Historical Park and LBJ Ranch Tour in spring landed us with the chance to dine in this quiet city.
The menu features a wide range of Texas food includes hot entrees, grills, sandwiches, salads, soups and meatloaf. On top of these, they also serve Texas beer and wines besides the regular drinks.
|Last Updated on Monday, 31 January 2011 12:53|
Popular of Late
- Hi Theana, I heard this restaurant has moved to On... More...
- hi. are u guys halal? More...
By thena love her rumie
- My family love this place too More...
- That's true. Nowadays, the opportunity to experien... More...
- Hi Nicole, Thanks for dropping by. So far that I k... More...